New Update to the PA Unemployment Benefit Site!
All users registered in the PA Benefits Site, www.benefits.uc.pa.gov can view the primary users messages! Previously only the primary account holder could view the messages now all users can. The primary user needs to sign onto their account and follow the steps below:
- Log onto www.benefits.uc.pa.gov
- Select “Menu”
- Select “Employer Portfolio”
- Maximize Employer Profiles & Corporate Profiles in the middle of the screen
- Select “Contacts/Users”
- Select “your name, which should be the primary contact”
- Select “User Privileges”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Under Grant Access to My Message Center select all users you want to view your messages and put them in the right box.
- Select “Save” at the bottom of the page
After this is completed all users who you selected can review your messages in the benefits system. They simply will select your name when they are in your messages. This functionality will allow all users to view the messages as they are sent from the department.
Dominic D’Agostino, Vice President
P.O. Box 1490, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Office – 1-800-382-1395 * Fax – 717-795-8839